Customer support services following the initial design phase: completion, testing and final hand-over of the project.
All operational responsibilities for execution, resource coordination, on-site services and other site-related activities and for keeping to budgets, deadlines and technical specifications are concentrated in one place – FSI – so the customer just deals with a single point of contact.
Here, again, the management of technical documents will be FSI’s job.
General contracting includes:
- upgrading, repurposing or revamping installations
- renovating buildings and plant
- constructing/installing new plant
In its general contracting work, FSI can implement, install, overhaul, upgrade or renovate:
- civil and industrial electrical systems
- heating and air conditioning systems
- water supply and plumbing systems